Monday, November 13, 2006

40 ish

Anyone else out there around forty and generally, well... lost?
I've just re-realized that it's now that I'm supposed to sort of consolidate, settle down and somehow become that upper-middleclass-top-of-the-foodchain-middle-aged-slightly-fat-rather-well-off person .

How did I get here and where am I going? Yeah, I've heard that one before, too!

Anyway, I suppose it's now, when I look like a rather stern grown up man in command of just about everything (well, it does look that way, I tell you!) with a rather well hidden surfer boy inside, that I should relax into a quiet, low-key suburban brand of mild lunacy. I've almost managed to kill that smiling and rather laid back inner surfer dude with a stern rather angry...grown up.

Guess I'm just lost right now.

If you have any great ideas on how to solve this present ah, rut... please write something!

No comments: